Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

The quiet ones are always the scariest.

Stick your dick in yanderes and that will be the only place the dick will stay in.

Double-page supporter
Well, obviously the one girl who loves the MC from the beginning is the one who got the skill that can negate his skill.
So there is no danger for him even with someone having that skill negating his skill.
Quite a convenient "coincidence" for the MC...
🙄🙄🙄

I bet the author got a message popping up in his head when he thought up this chapter:
----
Dear author,

thanks for purchasing plot armor deluxe.
It will definitely come in very handy for your MC to have purchased not just the normal plot armor but the deluxe version.
We hope for your continued patronage.

Sincerely
your Plot Armor Ltd.

Oh man, Just realized this was the latest chapter. I need much more of this. Specifically the "rape me" panel pose lol

How the tables have turned on MC, this girl is probaby going to turn yandere soon.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh
I take it more like that if there was ever a girl who likes the MC prior to the isekai, it has to be a girl who can negate his skill and she be able to express her untainted feelings.
This would have been a tragic romance story if she ended up being a +1 to the harem without him ever finding out that she actually liked him.

Of course, just because she likes him, it doesn't mean it's plot armor for him. She could turn out to be a jealous girlfriend and become a hindrance to his plans.

ez3

It will be interesting if she can use her skill in the other girls. Becoming someone important because she can be a menace to the MC r4pe tactics. Maybe she doesnt want a harem and her jealousy could ruin everything. Maybe she has her own motives and ideals. Maybe she becomes an enemy.

Nah, it is a crappy manga so I dont think it will happen.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda irrelevant but it’s praiseworthy of Japan that their society produces an incel that writes this kinda crap whereas in every other country they just shoot people.
Really makes you appreciate the superiority of glorious nihongo.

It's been a long time~
I've seen yandere
And I'v told you all about it,
Once I've seen it again

Dex-chan lover
MC, you have 3 choices:

- Fuck her good
- Fuck her while you mindcontrol her
- Die like a beta character in yandere scenarios would

Users who are viewing this thread