Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Match made in heav- I mean hell, with glasses girl and the MC.

Kek bitch, now you will miss out on all the stat boost too.

@swistak well if you ask violent people if they like to get beat up what do you think they will answer ? there's a big difference between aggressor and victim. the mc is retarded tho. maybe he cant get it up unless he rapes

Also lol @ppl arguing about what excites a teenage boy. Everything, including light summer breezes & co.

It’s the age that has this fleeting op perk.

Dex-chan lover
@swistak
It's no mystery. The MC is just as morally corrupt as the rest of his classmates. Thing is, he feels this is justified because he got ostracized and his life is in danger.

Translation is a bit off. On page 3, what Megane actually says is:

"It's useless against skills that happen instantly, like my Appraisal."
"It's also no use against Mikorin's Infinite Mana, which DOESN'T have an on/off switch."

Dex-chan lover
So this really is just a shitty fantasy, such a bad one that it couldn't pass of as an h-doujin. Seems like MC has real deep trust issues, he can't accept someone unless he is in complete control. If this was explored more this could've passed of as a more nuanced and not some horny 14 year old's wattpad story written cause he can't get any female friends.

Yeahhh, I can't defend this anymore lol This is really lame...

"No I won't do it cause you love me"
🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢
What is this BS he's pulling now

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he enslave her in the web novel? Guess the light novel changed it.

Users who are viewing this thread