Class Ten'i de Ore dake Haburareta no de, Doukyuusei Harem Tsukuru Koto ni shita

Dex-chan lover
MC shouldn't receive a power like that. It feels undeserved. He was totally lame before crossing over, 'I shouldn't stare at her too long if I don't want Torao glaring at me...' or 'oh right! if it's Torao... he might be able to convince the others..!' isn't he just a usual stupid beta protagonist we all hate that much? It doesn't matter how he acts after getting the power.
I think that fatty is a more appropriate man for the role of MC. He's just like the epitome of an average isekai reader.

Double-page supporter
MC immediately proves that his classmates were right to kick him out. Good job?

Why are people complaining about this? It has SMUT tag for a reason, there's literally hundreds of other Isekai manga out there some with over 500 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So he gets kicked by the class for having a dubious ability that could mind control his classmates, so he retaliates by mind controlling his classmates and rapes them? What a great protagonist 😀

Fed-Kun's army
i almost forgot about this manga... :D

and about controlling them... its just Karma... maybe if they not kicked him out, he wouldnt do that

I come here every new chapter to taste the delicious sjw tears!

Remember kids, you can't rape the willing (who have been brainwashed into consenting).

@CronosusCZ
I agree with that, the thought of misusing his skill did not spring into the mc's minds, until his classmates gave him the idea and need to do it.

Contributor
@Koies
Because "freeing" slaves is nice. Yada yada self-inserting as moral paragons. Creating them is evil even though the tags and the description warned you. Another kind of self-insertion, but not one accepted by the majority.
I defer to the wisdom of Tyler the Creator, and say that, if you don't like a manga, don't read it.

Don't
Complain
About
The
Rape
If
There
Is
A
Sexual
Violence
Tag
Idiots

Hahahahahahahaha! This really deserves the comedy tag. The description is hilarious.

Edit: The comments are funny, too.

The people that gives 1s to this because of the rape are just crybabys, is this rape? Yes it is, they are being controlled, as if drugged, so rape. Is rape bad? Of course it is. Is the manga bad for having rape? No, its not. Not because i write a story about a murder means im abdocating murder, nor is it trying to incite you to kill. If you dont like the rape, then just leave.

Group Leader
@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount

agreed I'm a heavy Vanilla fag and yet I find this manga interesting since mc skill not only slave the girls but also make them OP so far I read even raws but people who rate this as 1 can't even realize this is fiction

This manga is freaking gold, on top of having good fanservice, I can taste snowflakes tears 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread