Classic fairy tale story but twisted.

Is there any manga, comic, and manhua where they twist the story of classic fairy tale story. Like Red Riding Hood, Red murders the big bad wolf (I don't know if this story exist. If it exist please tell me).

Example of Classic fairy tale story: Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Snow White, and Hansel and Gretel.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah I once wrote a Red Riding Hood with a twist on storywars.com but I'm too lazy to find it so go dig through the archives if you wanna read it, my username is the same all over the internet unless someone stole it first. Wanted to make a series on that but I didn't understand why the first one was successful and flopped the second one which killed my motivation to make a third. My twist was that Red was a psycho who is a cannibal and nobody after me bothered to add the wolf as a character so it isn't really true to the original.

might try looking at this list to see if any look like what you're looking for. https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Little+Red+Riding+Hood

Not just red riding hood other classic fairy tale story where they twist the story into something new. Red murdering the big bad wolf was just an example. Is there a story out there where they twist classic fairy tale story into something new?

yeah, I got that. I just posted that figuring you could look there for the red riding hood and maybe spot some others there too. It has a category labeled snow white also. I don't think you're going to find one manga that has a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread