Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Final chapter

Group Leader
Feels like this series has been going on forever, thanks for translating the ending!

Dex-chan lover
wow its only been a year?
it felt like its been much much longer since i stumbled upon this

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing this. I started to read this aeons ago. Shame it didn't end with a kiss.

oof, how many years has it been?

the last few chapters were one giant info dump, but what can you do?

well, at least i can make a check mark on the list now.
was pretty decent, as far as i can remember.

Yuuka won't ever be alone now. Heck, they could even possibly 'wake up' the other metanoids. BUT she's the only actinoid. Which means that several years from now, she'll inevitably die and leave shiro to enjoy his harem (and the world will only have machines unless they somehow create artificial creatures but that defeats the message of the story wherein humans should not play 'god'.)

is it just me or it's weird that the metanoids have sexual feelings when they don't even have the organs
It can be inferred from the scene where they use toilets differently

Dex-chan lover
Cool. Now go make babies... Awwww ... no babies can be made *sad panda* ... also whomp whomp.

Contributor
Finally! Finished it, a mere 2445 days after I first read chapter 1. I'll miss these characters. <3

Dex-chan lover
I can see why the original team dropped this lol. This series was a mess in the end good lord.
Got an entire realm of mystery to handle and in the end it devolved into a love drama.
At least I got the conclusion but I feel a little cheated that I waited like five years for this conclusion.

I really liked the series, one mystery after another and it kept reader interested, and suddenly such rushed ending, so much info given to reader that i'm pretty sure left many readers confused with some questions unanswered. So i at least thought last chapter will be about
what they will do from now on or even look in the future where they managed to restore human race but no it was just meaningless chapter because they already knew they like each other. Idk it's like mangaka got bored or was forced to rush ending, it could have been top tier manga, but the ending rly ruined it all. The main antagonist died so suddenly, it seemed like joke to me. I think this manga could have been much better without romance, or at least focus it more on story development and add romance as a cherry on top. I hope there will be some epilogue chapter one day... At this point a big let down..

Users who are viewing this thread