Classmate Maid - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter

Thanks for translating it.

Too clumsy to make chocolates? :notlikethis: Well how about making less chocolates and making more babies! :meguupog: Use your clumsiness to your advantage by falling on his dick and fucking up the condom! :smugchisato:

They already had raw sex.

You have to chop the chocolate first into small enough pieces to melt safely and uniformly, before it starts to burn.

Use a double boiler.

Having done that countless times, it's not really a process where cutting your fingers would happen. But I'm probably vastly misjudging the maid, who must miss her own mouth half the time when trying to eat.

It's possible that she burned herself and she is using band-aids to cushion them. Either that its just a short hand to show she is not good at cooking.

Dex-chan lover
Use a double boiler.
Talking to a professional cook here, brother. I know quite well how to do it right. Most people don't have the equipment at home, however, nor the right sized pots to even attempt to replicate it in a makeshift manner, and I especially don't expect teenage kids that aren't already heavily into cooking to even know what a double boiler is.

Users who are viewing this thread