Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Date...?

Group Leader
So on page 23 when Ichijou say "I really love it...", the original text is "Suki dayo" which also mean "I love you..." that's why Saegusa san is shock. Just want to point it out, i could let ichijou say "i love you" but he's dense so...:meguusmug:. Enjoy the chapter, PROGRESS BABY!!

Supporter
That's a flag...
db3bff0091d2c0b035f9db6fabc9234f4eaa286f_00.gif

Supporter
So on page 23 when Ichijou say "I really love it...", the original text is "Suki dayo" which also mean "I love you..." that's why Saegusa san is shock. Just want to point it out, i could let ichijou say "i love you" but he's dense so...:meguusmug:. Enjoy the chapter, PROGRESS BABY!!
Gags centered around a lack of pronouns are hell to TL properly. I remember She Was Actually My Stepsister where one TL just threw up his hands, explained the bit and used the character's true pronouns rather than trying to force the joke in somehow.

Dex-chan lover
6 Chapter and already some bad foreshadowing
She might asked to choose, stay in that school or stop becoming Idol, hence why she asking that question to Tak-Kun

... Or simply it's because the effect of movie they watched

Users who are viewing this thread