Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - I need some advice.

Aggregator gang
Always a little fascinated by this series where the male lead is self-aware enough to know the female lead is interested in him and actively stalking him but dense enough not to understand it’s because she loves him.

Dex-chan lover
I always find it funny when they say “oh I could tell them they also like them but i shouldn’t” like if I was in a situation where I like someone and you know they like me back I’d want you to tell me, reduces like 90% of the stress.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have the feeling that the Saku-Taka ship is just a matter of time and lo and behold it's almost sailing.
And yes MC and Shiorin will arrange for the other two to be alone together - nice technique as they will get to be alone too :glee:

I always find it funny when they say “oh I could tell them they also like them but i shouldn’t” like if I was in a situation where I like someone and you know they like me back I’d want you to tell me, reduces like 90% of the stress.
It's pretty unfair to the one who had been hiding their feeling, especially after they trusted you enough to confide in you.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty unfair to the one who had been hiding their feeling, especially after they trusted you enough to confide in you.
I think if you only know one persons feelings then that’s fair, but if it’s mutual and they’re tip toeing about each other then it’s just easier to rip the bandaid off and let him know, even somewhat discreetly

Dex-chan lover
Its mutual love though. He is not fishing for what he is thinking about her. He flat out told him. Any normal bro would help his homie instead of planning a convoluted strategy to make them face eachother. Its just waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
I think if you only know one persons feelings then that’s fair, but if it’s mutual and they’re tip toeing about each other then it’s just easier to rip the bandaid off and let him know, even somewhat discreetly
Just push them to do it themself, it's way better, and if the feeling are realy mutual then it will work. If some people take their time it's their choice after all.
And when a friend tell you something he dont want you to tell other you're not supposed to use "but it was for you own good" as an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread