Classroom of the Elite

I just can't understand what's going on...
How is the story moving forward, the interactions look unnatural
I don't know

Honestly I still really dont like this artstyle but I much prefer manga Ayanakouji over the anime version. Hes still kind of a robot but has a lot more personality.

Meh store became stale concept seemed cool your better off reading "Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo? " has more ecchi

@zeltrax this story is a slow burner, it gets better and better the more you get into it since characters begin to interact, conflicts begin to arise, tensions build, etc. ecchi is just a bonus in this series, and there is male ecchi as well (main character has a 12 incher)

@zeltrax bruh how horny are you? Don't wanna sound like a complete asshole but your taste is pretty bad if you'd rather prefer that than this. Of course I'm definitely coming from a more biased perspective since I really enjoyed the anime.

The manga is so bad it makes me sad, it feels like the only reason I can understand what's happening is because I've read the LN, MC feels like a completely different person to the anime, let alone the LN, I highly recommend reading the LN since its better if you like reading LNs. Lowkey feels like im advertising ngl.

@MaahirJ That's his shtick, he has a robotic personality because of the way he was treated in the child in the LN and anime. imo the manga is total garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread