Classroom of the Elite

Damn the art is really something, better read the LN if you want more in-deep story and character this manga just sad.

LN is so much more assertive when it comes to the character personality. This manga is just completely failing to comprehend what's asked for. It's sad, had high expectations.

the ligthnovel is 100x better, if you liked the anime please do read the novel as it is similar (but better), unlike the manga version that feels like a completely different thing

@Jul1e like mangadex, unfortunately not. There is however the site novelupdates, and through that you can browse a bunch of novels and the links take you to the translators website/discord. But for youjitsu in particular confused translations is doing a great job in translating the newest volumes.

For anyone who is interested in the LN you can go to MadBunnyru's Pastebin ( pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru ).
this has all the novel from Vol 4 to Vol 9,
however if you want to see Vol 10 and above you can go to Grazeddd's Pastebin ( pastebin.com/u/Grazeddd ).
anyone who come here from the anime and wants to start the ln you can start by watching Vol 4.
*Small tip: if you lack imagination you can refer to the illustration made by the author you can find them here at ( you-zitsu.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Light_Novel_Volumes ).

If you want to read the light novel, go to jnovels. It's the best as they give you aces to all volumes translated. They also have a discord attached to classroom of the elite there so you are able to join if you want to keep up with the monthly chapter releases.

guys please tell i am not the only who got goosebumps reading this the novel and anime version was so badass n now we got a ordinary protag and it makes me feel weird witch ayanokojis new personality
sorry if it doesn’t make sense it’s just i’m like 0.0 at the manga version and i’m not hating i love classroom of the elite

@Type_Alter you... are A FUCKING GOD. I've been trying to find a trustable Free Classroom of the elite light novel for almost a year now, and now I've found it thanks to you.

Users who are viewing this thread