Clinic of Horrors (Canvas) - Ch. 51 - Eternal Gaming Café (Part 7)

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I would expect she has seen worse, unless whatever is in there is ungodly.

Feels like the author is trying to make some sort of point in this arc. Would've expected it to be over by now.

I don't think this is having the intended effect on me, because the more I read the more interested I am in signing up for this service.

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess the thing in there looked like that organ farm/harvesting zombie.

I imagine it's either only a brain and nerves connected to the server or a body floating in a tub of water with all the cables attached on it and the body's is like a gloo of nuclear waste 🤢

Something so terrible it cannot be drawn or summn, maybe it's an eldritch horror? Fits with the theme

Dex-chan lover
@Kirina175: That's what I'm thinking too. Poor Bianca; apparently she's so used to horror that she's physically unused to the emotion of horror, if her seeming to be on the verge of vomiting is any indication.

Bianca is practically emotionless even when faced with... Many horrible things

What could be in there to make her so... Disgusted?

Dex-chan lover
As they say, the scariest thing is our own imagination.

Fed-Kun's army
to say the true, it's all their choice to be like that, like he say, they have freedom to take shower, eat properly or whatever but no they choose life like this so why care tho ? they do have all freedom to leave

Dex-chan lover
@Renki Mentally healthy people would not find the cost to value proposition adequate. What ends up happening here is a corporation abuses the weak minds of the downtrodden to, in this case, apparently literally milk them dry until they die. Is it their "right" to throw away their lives? Arguably, but we as a society aren't too keen on letting people kill themselves, much less incentivizing corporations to kill people for profits.

Dex-chan lover
So, was it just dead bodies in the premium rooms, or did they go full on brain-in-a-jar?

Users who are viewing this thread