Coffee & Vanilla Black

Group Leader
Desperately looking for more redrawers for this project. Please join our Discord to apply OR DM me.

https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

Group Leader
@inapaww
If you want a quick summary on how they got together:
Basically, the main girl of C&V, Risa, was someone Akutsu was interested in.
The main guy of C&V, Fukami, was someone Natsu was interested in.
Natsu and Risa are best friends from before the story even starts.

Since main couple in C&V are canon and in love with each other, Akutsu and Natsu met and ended up becoming sex friends very quickly.

Although this happened, she wants what Risa and Fukami have.

Akutsu is a big CEO and sleeps with many women. However, when he meets Natsu, he genuinely falls for her.

If you want to know about them fast and you’re not entirely interested in reading the original as a whole. You can find the info you need to fully understand this story by reading extra chapters of the original manga, which is chapter 21.5 and 37.5, though chapter 37.5 is not translated in english yet.

I honestly like this spinoff better than the original series. At some point you get tired of shy female leads. This ones cute and confident. Their feisty love story is a lot more interesting to me 😳💕

Thankyou so much for the update Cotton candy scans I love it and this manga is so addicting I cant help but want more of it. I kind of prefer this than Risa and Fukami because its so far from reality unlike this one it makes sense and I can relate to it but Ill still continue reading Coffee and vanilla

Group Leader
Thank you all for the support! :D We'll continue to work hard on our series. Readers like YOU who appreciate our HQ efforts make it worthwhile! Lots of love and long hours went into this. Thankfully, I haven't gotten tired of AkuNatsu yet hehehe~

It's my first time scanlating and it's been a wild ride! More thoughts on that pinned on the Coffee & Vanilla Black channel on our discord server! Swing by and join us for fun chats and intermitten spoiler ;)

And don't forget to check out the other series we're doing at cotton candy scans! :D Visit our website or discord for more info, we're updating them all the time! <3

Cheers, chibivivi >3<

P.S. This is also my first MD comment ahahaha XD Looks like I gave all my firsts to Coffee & Vanilla Black! ;P

Users who are viewing this thread