Coffee wo Shizuka ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter and picking up this series. It looks incredibly interesting and I can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
This story is great. There's the exploration of adulthood from the eyes of a young adult.

Dex-chan lover
Oo, another boy meets coffe-onee-house. But it looks solid so far, thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care if he's 18... The warm cup of coffee thought it was oneeXshota

Contributor
She's probably
a young widow whose husband was suddenly isekai'd mere weeks after their marriage.

So this story is about what is like growing into adult hood ? Which I'm going to check it out since I'm close getting at the age as well.

Dex-chan lover
Even now I still don't get what an adult is, or what they should be. I don't think there's really any difference. We just grow old and shift our wants around our necessities. Which is the other way around back when we're kids. I think the moment you dream less and look towards the ground more is when you become an adult.

I get attached very quickly to any story involving a coffee house, so let's try this one too. Thanks for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
There is something so charming and beautiful about a Japanese girl in a kimono. Love it every time.

Users who are viewing this thread