Coffee wo Shizuka ni

Hmmmm... the art style of the author reminds me of Shigure’s doujins.....

Group Leader
I mean, just release the whole chapter when it's done if you have it fully translated... What's with splitting it for whatever convenience's sake?

It was completed? I really liked this, Is there anything I can do to translator to continue this series?

Dex-chan lover
30 Chapters of warm, complex feelings and emotions. Infatuation, friendship, grief, regret, fear of loss, contentment, and everything else, told in such a brief yet impactful way.
It's peak. Simple as.

If you're currently reading this to decide whether you're going to invest the time into this series or not, I envy you because I wish i can read this for the first time again.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how to rate this honestly...

I just can't read an insecure mc always comparing himself to people and directly assuming that these people are better than him. Moreover this guy is supposedly 18 when he looks like a child minimum 3 years older (probably a bit more) and thinks like one. Not to mention he's a blushing automaton.
If you're trying to make some mature talk in that getup, it's not going to sound like one at all imo.

However, if you exclude these parts it's actually pretty endearing !

Conclusion ? Not worth the read for me, unfortunately. I mean I can't say that something is good if I have to skip reading most of it to enjoy it haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread