Cohabitation with My Ex-Wife - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly the ex wife never communicated with him that she wanted it rough, so that's on her....

Dex-chan lover
I called it, the therapist gonna try to have his way with her.

If the wife liked it rough she should tell so, husband liked it also. Normaly he probably took it slow being considerate of her. So we kinda understand now, she didn't rly want to have sex with her husband becouse she wasn't satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti except she kept complaining about him being rough with her, you go back to Chp 1, even though she ended up liking it, she kept saying, "why are you so rough."

And ontop of that, she complained about him wanting sex too much, so what is a man supposed to do when that's all his wife's telling him?

@SunSun this is exactly why I lay all the blame on her feet. She wasn't satisfied with him, so instead of communicating that to him (you'd think a professional anchor would be good at talking), she just withdrew from him more and more. Then even when he wanted sex once a month, she accused him of being a sex fiend and crushed him. There's literally nothing else he could have done except get a divorce if he wanted to protect his sanity. Hell, he was so goddamn nice that he's willing to still live with her to help with her image at work and to protect her dad. He literally gains nothing from living with her and yet he still did it for her. Now that her life's all stressed out (something that she contributed to greatly), she wants him to not enjoy his life as a single guy? She's very selfish and immature, and honestly unless this story plans on having her go through a proper redemption arc, I don't want to see them get back together, she doesn't deserve him.

Dex-chan lover
@WuzzyFuzzy i hope so, the wife really need the redemption arc, if not then im outta here
MC is giving too much for her, when she only gave him the cold shoulder

Fed-Kun's army
lol she was never satisfied? she never made the effort though. wth

well i guess its implied that the therapist will rape her if he hasnt already. waht a mixed manga to read :(

Fed-Kun's army
@WuzzyFuzzy i'll let you find out for yourself in 16 chapters or you can look it up :(

honestly dont know rather to root for the wife or nurse.

red haired girl is def a no.

@Hejti

Lol that doesn't make any sense. You don't refuse to have sex with the person you love just because you aren't satisfied. This is bullshit. She was literally hating sex. If you're just bored, you wouldn't make such a fuss out of having sex. But if you really don't enjoy it, like you really hate it, you do. To me the author kinda fucked it up a little at this point. Well, it's manhwa.

What annoys me is that the phone call was interrupted by the nurse. I really wanted to know what ex-wife did do to her ex-husband back then. It sounded like she did something bad to him. But yeah f*ck you author for annoying cliffhanger^^

Dex-chan lover
wife hasn't been raped yet... but she seems to fall intro trance with a keyword or snap of fingers, latest chapter has the husband finding it out

Fed-Kun's army
rapist therapist... really nice, author probably didnt know anything about hypnosis

@koikun

Husband doesn't find it out exactly but he finds the medicine the psychiatrist describes wife. But that private investigator the red haired girl hired gets to record what the psychiatrist has been doing and seems to give those news to a news agency he is in contact with.

Dex-chan lover
@ghini_cubillus but we saw what she did to him, she kinda got horny but then she bite his dick and then fall asleep xD
9887003e5226a03b48ed7a8e0c298876.png

its chapter 9

@Hejti

Yeah sorry, I had looked it up before you posted your reply. I have to apologize because I got things interchanged about that. When you guys were talking about the day wife was brought home dead drunk I thought it was some time longer ago in the past. Because the author did mix things up so I was confused. I thought that incident the girls in toilet were talking about was something longer ago in past. Because the glasses girl calling ex-wife a slut said that at the "company gathering" the ex-wife pretended to be drunk to be brought home by director. But when the director brought ex-wife home that night, he contacted MC telling that he is waiting for him in the carpark to pick up his wife. When MC got there, the director literally said that he invited ex-wife to a drink because she seemed to be feeling down (it was that day when she got tears dropping while live news reporting on TV). So that's what got me confused. Director invited ex-wife to a drink personally, but the glasses girl in the toilet was saying "company gathering". So how could she be there when the director was having a private drink with ex-wife and there wasn't such company gathering according to the words the director said to MC? Either it's a logic error accidentally made by author or there are two times when wife was brought home dead drunk by director (once longer ago at company gathering and once a short while ago when having a drink with ex-wife). But in that case, why then MC didn't recognise the director in the carpark? So it rather is a logic error.

So that's why I wasn't thinking about the ex-wife biting his dick being what he talked about. But that explains why he stopped talking when cherry nurse was walking by, he didn't want her to hear it to not misunderstand and being hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread