Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 111 - A Formidable Opponent

Not going to lie I thought they were one and the same.
Wow she snitched.

Dex-chan lover
Wow someone has a little bit reason in this fictional world.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this won't be dropped.
Unfortunately, Im Dal Young is involved and I have never seen anything from him that wasn't dropped at some point. It's like they make interesting stories, write themselves into a corner, then drop the story for the next story. The number of times I've started reading their stories only to have the story never finish is ... it shows my bad judgment. However, I have to give it to the guy ... they have a way of starting interesting stories. I just wish they had the talent/temerity to actually finish one ... any of them?

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life Onihime VS and Koimoku both finished. You may not have liked the ending but those are proof that he does finish his stories. Sai Taker also finished but then went into a spin off series and a sequel. His main problem is having too much going on at one time and then going off and helping others with their manwha as well.

Edit: also Unbalance x Unbalance has finished.

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle ... well, color me surprised. I didn't think that he had ever finished anything since every one of his stories that I have read has yet to actually finish. But now you've got me both curious AND skeptical at reading any of the ones that you mentioned in your post since it sounds like the endings were ... less than what most people wanted(?). Actually, now that I think about it I actually started reading Unbalanced x Unbalanced at one point but for some reason never completed reading it ... and I can't remember why.

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life this work is completed too with chapter 130 being the last, it ended in december, all that is left is the translation to finish this

Fucking finally, this has been a problem since like chapter 1, literally all anyone has to do in this fucking manhwa is to just communicate with each other

Users who are viewing this thread