Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 130

Fed-Kun's army
What a fucking shit ending.. I can’t believe I expected more from this, I should have known better

Double-page supporter
@levyoasu I didn't want none of those things, I only wanted something more valuable, is it hard to make a good plot without rivals or unnecessary drama? And no one mentioned, cheating or fuck scenes, just at least a development on their relationship was fairly enough to make this more valuable, but the plot of this was only insecurities and more insecurities, if this manhwa was good for you, then congratulations, I'm not gonna complain. But everyone can make opinions here so... Sorry (English is not my native language, sorry if I make a mistake (?))

Finally, it's over, this song fits in prefectly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI42hQHfbi8

I hate the mushy ending route or pretty much ends with a confessi ol n there should of been one more chapter have a wedding or be married and could end it there

Was still a cute story up to this point

Thanks for translation

Double-page supporter
should've ended it with a time skip where they have kids with some cameos from the other characters.
03b.png

And axed ,this ain't an ending! ,mc personality got switched like the past 5 chapters ,i had a hunch that that it was ending .could have been some much better if they didnt focus on the drama between the 2 girls and went full wholesome romance between the couple ,doing couple things ect.., sigh
Thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
BS!!!!! Them getting together was over... the only thing we actually waited for was a f***ing ending with them actually being together... like a marriage or some sh*t...

Dex-chan lover
... And then they DID NOT pork. The End.

I guess this was for the best. It was too pure for me but I saw it through to the end. After all that ... I STILL want to punch Sang-Won in the nuts. But I'll let it slide for now.

Users who are viewing this thread