Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 130

Dex-chan lover
A time skip sometimes feels like a kick in the balls but this?! Holy shit, well at least they are together but... Man this is garbage, I'm gonna imagine that they fucked on the rooftop after that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's a Dal-Young series...why am I still insisting? Like, EVERY series from Comic GT has a rushed ending, EVERY!

What? That's it? Thank you for wasting my time. I wish the memory of this manwha was erased from my mind.

If the last scene was a kiss i would be fine with this ending, my expectations where that low
But not even that... wtf

I am so disappointed of the end! 😡
Thank you so much for translating all those chapters to the end 🙌👍

well didn't expect this gonna end so fast but yeah thank you for the hard work for author and the translator. it is a good manga but the end is too hanging for me. and then again keep the good work thank you the translator team youre the best

Wait, not even an effin' kiss, guys? Well, the moe's adequate enough, but it's just lacking a bit...

Think I dropped this like 15 chapters in. The art was good but that was really it lol. Came back to read the ending and boy am I glad I dropped it

Users who are viewing this thread