Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

IS THIS THE REASON WHY I NEVER FEEL CONTENT WITH MY RELATIONSHIP IRL?! My heaaaarrt burnsss for this manga

omo. uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwwuuwuwuwuuwuwuwuuwuuwuwuuwuwuwuuwuwuwu! well hello there diabetes.

thankyouforthetranslation.

I guess I'm the only one who thought that the last page or two implied
Hades and Collette got down

@SapphireDemon

dUDE I WENT BACK AND READ IT AGAIN and I see where you're coming from. It totally looks like that but I don't think it actually happened. But still, wow.

i am legit tearing up. i for once found new couple that stole my heart besides lanwangji and wwx and those two are hades and collette. Thank you author for making this beautiful manga and thank you for translating traumerei team. wo ai ni ahdhslsldk

Too much fluff.....I can't breathe properly cuz of the fluffy clouds drowning me
(>//U//<)

Aggregator gang
what what what, I can't handle this!!!!!! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(≧◡≦)ノ︵ ┻━┻

really, I too feel the confession part just past me, they act like they've been together for a while ~

@ActiveInternetSandwich 😂😂😂😂😂 Gold

Did I miss a chapter?? Are they officially together? Cuz they’re suddenly (but not really) all giggly, touching and flirty. I love it, but it’s so lovey dovey there’s no way they’re not mutually aware of each other’s feeling, so are they just avoiding the ‘lets date’ talk.

Users who are viewing this thread