College Student Empress - Ch. 4

aw lin is so sweet ;_; dense but kind and caring

emperor is pissing me off though stop being so immature and acting like a spoiled brat

Thanks for picking this up! It’s a breath of fresh air to see that the empress and the concubine don’t hate each other.

Fed-Kun's army
Like a Kit Kat? Does she mean spread them or break them?
Haha love the emperor he is adorable

"I need one of those 'sword' things that the soldiers wave around" lmao now I wonder what those specific sword-like weapons are called. I assume they have a name?

And I'm loving this story. The wife and the concubine never hated each other at all omg that's so nice! Also from the Emperor's flashback, the concubine had been wearing the blue clothes that the assistants seem to wear, so she had been his assistant back when he had still been a wee prince? It's interesting that that was how they met.

The Emperor seems cute! I can't wait to see him blush like how he is in the cover haha bring on the flirting, MC!

He hates her for such a petty reason?! Fucking brat no wonder even your beloved concubine continues to see you as a child cuz that’s what you are you little bastard

So ML basically detests everyone because they have no hateful qualities and do not scorn other people??? Wtf... i have never seen such a man-child ML to this day. BUT boiii is he hotttt!!! So he is excused from my hate list just for being that hot. Like the FL said, 2D men needs to be hot, thats all that matters.

Ugghh look at that big man child and you wonder why your concubine thinks of you as a child!! 😤😤 I really like though that neither the concubine nor the empress hate each other. I want to see how this story progresses

@Mewples

Oh MY god LMAOO I made this localization suggestion (bout the kitkat part) but... actually? Gonglin x FL isn't so bad honestly... ehehhe

@daeofthepast

Honestly the raw just had 'sword' like,, it wasn't specific at all it just seemed like she never heard of it (which isn't true since she got reincarnated from modern day)

Fed-Kun's army
Damn how entitled can this guy get lol he‘s getting pissy bc they aren’t jealous and fawning over him like Real Adults? Jeez I hate this dude so much lolol but love how the empress and concubine are genuinely good people to each other. Thanks for the great translations!

@artemistled

So weird that they made it seem like she has no idea what a sword is! 😂Tho maybe it's part of her "Empress" act? Trying to seem like someone who's never had access to the internet and all that. 🤔

@daeofthepast

That's what I thought! I feel like since she's described as such an illustrious proper lady it's only natural that she has no idea what weapons are. Idk, I really like implicit things like these that could make us go 'OOohhh' later

(╬ಠ益ಠ) Soooooo, u telling me that what this mf is saying is that he can’t think over his damaged, pompous immature ego and his desolate good-for-nothin dog sh*t, one-trick-wonder, dunderheaded dumb*ss of a pea-brain and decides the right course of action is to hate on a genuinely kind-hearted woman cuz he convinced his-waste-of-oxygen-meatbag-full-of-sh*t-self that said woman is the curse of his non-existent masculinity problems? She better beat that *ss

STUPID EMPEROR.. If the concubine doesn't like you, then why the fk you forced her to marry you? ARSEHOLE.

Users who are viewing this thread