College Student Empress - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for more :) wish we got even more more often, but imagine people busy. I am just so curious why the emperor is such a dick and some other things. Also, the raws say notice of suspension, anyone know why?

Fed-Kun's army
hmmmmm, methinks that this prison warden may be an accomplice with the emperor/bad guy

Dex-chan lover
Good, I hope seong-bi scorns him even more when he talks bad about the empress
And why are all the guys so hott in this, not the emporer, even the assassin

This manhwa has a romance tag so i guess the empress do end up in a romantic relationship with the emperor?? But he's such a brat that i can't see where the manhwa is heading. He's behaving more like a spoiled kid than an emperor, unless he acts differently when he's in duty 🤔

Group Leader
Always happy to see girls supporting each other instead of fighting. ❤️ That’s the best part of this manhwa tbh because the ML is so infuriating. Hope he’s not the main ML although I know the chance is slim.

Wait what. It wasn't who order you to assaasinate the empress but rather "Who knocked you out"?? Hm, so maybe the guy interrogating the assassin was the one who ordered it? But then that doesn't make sense since he'd beaten the assassin half to death just to get an answer. Well thats confusing. Anyway, I hate the emperor and I sincerely hope the protagonist doesn't end up with him smh.

bruh i get why he’s asking who knocked him out since only the empress and baby sweet girl seong-bi were on the bridge but??? can u at least ask him WHO sent him and get that answer first??? these men r rlly out here clowning

Pleeeeease tell me she doesn't get together with the emperor!?!! If so, I'm going to cry 🤧🤧🤧

Users who are viewing this thread