ComicDom

Dex-chan lover
Ngl reading how this mf replied it's as if dude is a 9yo. 12yo at least. Can't even make a good counter argument and unironically said cringy lines a villain in shonen manga would say :kek:

shut up. bet you guys that keep crying in the comments read their chapters either way. it's decent and they post faster than the ones they're sniping, so shut up and stop complaining because you're reading it for free, lmao.
I paid them money and then they lost that money, anyone who has read this guy’s notes knows how seemingly loses his account due to ”how quickly he gets a large amount of money” was in it, when I went to ask them about it in the discord like a hot while ago, I didn’t really get a clear answer. I sent through PayPal some money for the Typesetting, it’s not supposed to be just fucking decent if people are PAYING for it, thank god I only did it once. FYI just checked my shit today only to find out they’ve requested money from me last month, funny that

google comicdom or comicplus. it's wild. :/ they're still uploading under no group at recently as this month.

@tokida well it's unfortunate that "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" about what you think. I'm solo, so you're wasting your time with me LOL..
weird that you're "solo" but owe so many scanlation communities money and have so many claims of full team. solo now because no one will trust you enough to work with you anymore. how's your mom and pregnant gf and multiple paypals doing yuri?

Users who are viewing this thread