Comikey

how these dip shit retards only bandwagon always try to translate manga's that already are dozens upon dozens of chapters that were translated by smaller or well know scan groups, and are also free to read. copying previously translated chapters then putting it on your own website and making it pay by chapter is scummy.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Are they not in violation of rule 1.8, and if not, why aren't other groups allowed to link out to chapters on their websites?
how these dip shit retards only bandwagon always try to translate manga's that already are dozens upon dozens of chapters that were translated by smaller or well know scan groups, and are also free to read. copying previously translated chapters then putting it on your own website and making it pay by chapter is scummy.
FYI, they're not a scanlation group, and these aren't scanlations. They're an official publisher.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Shoutout to the user who clicked on the group page for a publisher labelled "Official Publisher" next to their links, looked past the "Official Publisher" text on the page, clicked the report button, ignored the warning that says "This group is an official publisher" and sent two reports to tell us that they're not an official publisher.

Shoutout to the user who clicked on the group page for a publisher labelled "Official Publisher" next to their links, looked past the "Official Publisher" text on the page, clicked the report button, ignored the warning that says "This group is an official publisher" and sent two reports to tell us that they're not an official publisher.
Don't get me wrong, that's silly.
However: Based.

Dex-chan lover
Man I know this is an official publisher and all but did they really need to keep the slicing and dicing of chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
i mean i dont want to hate on official publishers like comikey but man why would i need to pay each slice of a chapter? thats like ordering a slice of pizza but you gotta pay for each of the toppings on it
Haven't ordered pizza in a while have you?

Dex-chan lover
Hey, if you guys are going to upload your links for lower chapters when there is already volumes in manga posted, post it with the volume so you dont break the proper reading chain. "No volume" is only used if there is actually no manga book itself being sold.

Users who are viewing this thread