Company and Private Life - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
It's depressing and repressing if Hanku really desires to be a punk (subculture) member, but due to her day job needs to look all prim and proper. In fact that's a 100% contradiction. It means she's nothing but a fake punk cosplayer. Sad, indeed.

Edit: Some people seem to be confused about what I'm talking about. On her free time, Hanku looks like a typical punk rock lifestyle member. Punks, punk-rockers, are anarchistic, anti-establishment, personal freedom seekers. They dress in a way that back in the day made geezers pass out, because that was their intention, to be counter-culture. Punk rock itself, as music, is breaking the maximum amount of music traditions, naturally. If Hanku desires this kind of lifestyle, but is forced to appear like a perfectly proper office lady in her work, then she's living a contradictory life. Kind of like a rally driver would between races and training spend his time campaigning against cars and car culture.

Last edited:
is a Reindeer
VIP
glasses fetish taking a massive L
although it kind of reminds me of that one manga about the proper-looking girl during school but then she looks like a punk bishounen outside of class while she works at her uncle's music store

Fed-Kun's army
although it kind of reminds me of that one manga about the proper-looking girl during school but then she looks like a punk bishounen outside of class while she works at her uncle's music store
"The guy she was interested in wasn't a guy at all"
Super gay lol. But also brave enough to have a real tattoo (come on, poser!!!!!) ((´^ω^))

Dex-chan lover
i need her 😖

koga from the guy i was interested in wasn’t a guy at all

Fed-Kun's army
It's depressing and repressing if Hanku really desires to be a punk (subculture) member, but due to her day job needs to look all prim and proper. In fact that's a 100% contradiction. It means she's nothing but a fake punk cosplayer. Sad, indeed.

Edit: Some people seem to be confused about what I'm talking about. On her free time, Hanku looks like a typical punk rock lifestyle member. Punks, punk-rockers, are anarchistic, anti-establishment, personal freedom seekers. They dress in a way that back in the day made geezers pass out, because that was their intention, to be counter-culture. Punk rock itself, as music, is breaking the maximum amount of music traditions, naturally. If Hanku desires this kind of lifestyle, but is forced to appear like a perfectly proper office lady in her work, then she's living a contradictory life. Kind of like a rally driver would between races and training spend his time campaigning against cars and car culture.
I'm pretty sure she just likes dressing up

Dex-chan lover

lool whos talking about what peoole should dress as in their free time, I say stop projecting this werid idea that about what it means to a person the outfit they chose outside work and look yourself in the mirrow

Dex-chan lover
lool whos talking about what peoole should dress as in their free time, I say stop projecting this werid idea that about what it means to a person the outfit they chose outside work and look yourself in the mirrow
I never said anything about how she should or should not dress. Are you sure you aren't looking in the mirror too much, so much that you are hearing voices already and imagining things?

sauce plz

Users who are viewing this thread