Company and Private Life - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
I had a teacher like him back in High School in the early 2000s but more as a metalhead. He and other teachers have a metal band that plays during special occasions like honors convocations and Christmas parties. Safe to say, he inspired a lot of us kids to pick up an instrument and play.

You were so cool back then, Mr. Catubig.

Dex-chan lover
I love getting one new serialized chapter, and then reading the same thing again over the course of... Like... 8 of these chapters 😂
Twice the content, with half the story. That’s just convenience.

Supporter
I had a teacher like him back in High School in the early 2000s but more as a metalhead. He and other teachers have a metal band that plays during special occasions like honors convocations and Christmas parties. Safe to say, he inspired a lot of us kids to pick up an instrument and play.

You were so cool back then, Mr. Catubig.
While I can't say my own experiences are anything similar, I do think it's important to acknowledge the kind of influences teachers can have in a child's life. Yeah, big controversial opinion here, I know.

Hopefully Tanaka actually does come to love math in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody cares about this lame-ass homewrecker, especially not with how SLOW this manga's release schedule is.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody cares about this lame-ass homewrecker, especially not with how SLOW this manga's release schedule is.
ppl can be friends without it being a homewrecker/rival, if anything he might be gay, or she might just be attracted to her coworker's 'feminine' side and be disillusioned when the reveal happens but this tends to lean towards the 'wholesome' side so after the climax i don't think it'd end up in a bad/sour note

lol i guess JP teachers make more than western but still surprised he can afford to do up his hair like that each time unless he /only/ spends money on his hobbies and not needing to worry about meals/bills (and 'elementary' might be more flexible but i imagine unless it's a special occasion i can't imagine some kids having recess right at the start of the class if not an early lunch)

Dex-chan lover
lol i guess being in elementary school gives more 'freedom' but i wonder how much you can be like "we'll give you

15 mins extra pe time" versus them sticking to a schedule
how would someone realisticly style the hair? is there a temporary hair dye or would you have to use a wig?
assuming it's not a wig, i guess it could be 'gelled' and some temp dye/spray or so. i know 'hair chalk' is a thing so something blonde/completely white might be possible, if it's not so thick/ voluminous that it's that color underneath in a reverse-roots situation to where you only see it when it's slicked back

Users who are viewing this thread