Company and Private Life - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she snaps at the "single" remark next chapter, like "how DARE you assume I am single... okay, I AM single, temporarily of course, BUT that's not the point, the point is..."
Would be more interesting if instead, she thinks about that other friend of hers (the teacher)

I want to know if it's her bro 🤔

Dex-chan lover
:haa: single eh? shots fired.....
Next chapter be : "So I look single to you?"
: "Sorry I...."
: "DW I have my brother with me I am not single"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Still can't understand how they don't recognize each other's voice
Some guys practice their falsettos for when they crossdress. I used to practice a 'creepy little girl' voice to scare the shit out of people when I snuck up on them. People always talk about the mimicry ability of birds like parrots, but we're no slouch in the amount or type of sounds we can make with practice. Hell, just watch Fluffy's stand-up routine -even better if it's one where he does his Cali girl impression.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, at least he isn't too pushy but i imagine given the vibes she gives off at work i wouldn't rly acknowledge it/say anything more after 'you got the wrong person' lol
Still can't understand how they don't recognize each other's voice
wasn't there some movie where this girl was like "bitch don't use your phone/customer service voice on me" or like a 'white person voice' sounding diff if you can imitate it when you normally have an accent but i imagine his 'lolita' form is all 'fancy' and soft spoken. plus there are some ppl with overlapping/similar voices like they sound like a chain smoker or have like a 'raspy' voice; one time i overheard someone talking to someone in the changing room and thought they were some middle aged older voice or had a rly bad cold or so and they ended up being like a teenager

Users who are viewing this thread