Company and Private Life - Ch. 86

She's been very obviously a woman the entire time, unlike how he's more feminine and ambiguous by wearing dresses that emphasize femininity. He literally saw her standing next to a punk guy and still didn't get it lol. Surely her voice isn't that ambiguous either, if it's too distinctly deep he'd immediately clock her as Hanku.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the one time the excuse is valid since the dude is crossdressing

Then again maybe since he is a crossdresser he should have better eye to figure out if the people he meet are crossdressing like him or not

So it could be either way
i mean before now dressing up is something he did on his own so other than following other ppl on social media for like makeup tips and stuff, i don't know how many ppl would be openly flashy/basically be in 'drag' versus trying to subtlety pass but not necessarily identify as trans

Tho did Aki ever claim to be a 'guy' in her punk form? i mean, other than "if you're uncomfortable meeting a guy one on one..."/specifically binds her chest, lots of women can wear punk clothing and look more masculine/androgynous and not consider themselves "crossdressing" versus showing up in like a sports bra next time

Dex-chan lover
BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN, DUDE! LOOK AT HER CROTCH, PLEASE!
tbf even if that skirt was shorter you couldn't rly see a 'bulge' either way with this kinda punk/plaid style
She's been very obviously a woman the entire time, unlike how he's more feminine and ambiguous by wearing dresses that emphasize femininity. He literally saw her standing next to a punk guy and still didn't get it lol. Surely her voice isn't that ambiguous either, if it's too distinctly deep he'd immediately clock her as Hanku.
there was an earlier chapter where she helps a little lost kid and got confused being called 'onii-san' as if she didn't expect to be called that so she doesn't consider herself masculine/ambiguous while she's wearing punk clothes? (tho i think a lot of kids would think she looked masculine versus older teens/young adults who would be aware of crossdressing/gender non conforming ppl [tho it does look like her chest is flatter or at least more hidden if you compare it to her office lady outfit])

Users who are viewing this thread