Company and Private Life - Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
This author does such a great job of keeping things vague in regards to gender.

Did Kanade say no because he didn’t want to reveal his gender?

Or maybe Kanade thought (a bit of a stretch) Aki knew about him being a guy all along and was surprised just now to see that wasn’t the case?

Dex-chan lover
The use of italics in English would normally suggest that she knows there's something up, but I wonder if the original also has that connotation?

Dex-chan lover
lol 'bathroom discourse' aside or whatever, i'd expect even japan would have some 'neutral' rooms if not 'family rooms' for like changing rooms for babies
They arent going to any bathroom dressed up like that, gonna need an hour to take it off
i don't think aki's punk/goth pants are that intricate but other than full on bloomers too, dresses shouldn't be too much of a pain for bathroom breaks compared to 'rompers' unless they use a squat toilet

This author does such a great job of keeping things vague in regards to gender.

Did Kanade say no because he didn’t want to reveal his gender?

Or maybe Kanade thought (a bit of a stretch) Aki knew about him being a guy all along and was surprised just now to see that wasn’t the case?
well, she might've asked so they wouldn't get lost/separated but there have been times when i've been like "i need the bathroom" and "me too" and they didn't come in with me/just used it and waiting outside since they're usually located next to each other if not a place where it's only one single space toilet

Users who are viewing this thread