Company and Private Life - Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
love the gothic look

interesting how this version doesn't have a 'romance' tag like the other does, wonder if the authors' going to do a split timeline thing lol

i hope they can do the reveal soon and speedrun over any 'awkwardness' and still stay friends. maybe we can get some AU/bonus chapter where they 'switch looks'/style lol

Dex-chan lover
Can Kanade not recognize Aki's voice from work?

I understand that Kanade is likely putting on a fake feminine voice to fit the dress.

But Aki does not seem to really be putting any effort into hiding her identity, so her voice should sound the same as her work self.

Group Leader
Can Kanade not recognize Aki's voice from work?

I understand that Kanade is likely putting on a fake feminine voice to fit the dress.

But Aki does not seem to really be putting any effort into hiding her identity, so her voice should sound the same as her work self.
She may be putting on a lower voice, or she may just not have a distinct voice. A lot of people sound similar if you're not actively trying to differentiate between the voices/identify a voice.

Dex-chan lover
She may be putting on a lower voice, or she may just not have a distinct voice. A lot of people sound similar if you're not actively trying to differentiate between the voices/identify a voice.
Some people are also just not very observant, I literally had people not recognising me because I grew a full beard whereas they saw me clean shaven a year before. Which was absolutely bonkers to me at the time.

Double-page supporter
Aki looks like a girl imo. I don't understand how he can't understand Aki is a woman.

Dex-chan lover
Do their "real" genders actually matter though?

Knowing someone is a man unlocks a ton of useful assumptions, but only if they're a stereotypical man.

These characters are pretty gender nonconforming, so what do they gain by finding out?

(As a separate issue from linking company and private identities.)

Last edited:
Does he really want her to be a man? Idk but that's the feeling I'm getting from him lol.

Dex-chan lover
Aki looks like a girl imo. I don't understand how he can't understand Aki is a woman.
this is about the dude that dresses gothic lolita and looks 10000% like a woman, though.

I think it’s reasonable they have no clue, all things considered.

Users who are viewing this thread