Company and Private Life - Ch. 87

Aggregator gang
Can Kanade not recognize Aki's voice from work?

I understand that Kanade is likely putting on a fake feminine voice to fit the dress.

But Aki does not seem to really be putting any effort into hiding her identity, so her voice should sound the same as her work self
kanade might also just be partially deaf

Dex-chan lover
Can Kanade not recognize Aki's voice from work?

I understand that Kanade is likely putting on a fake feminine voice to fit the dress.

But Aki does not seem to really be putting any effort into hiding her identity, so her voice should sound the same as her work self.
i guess they don't interact a lot but other than his mole and stuff, it's not that wild for ppl to have similar voices (imagine if she was a smoker and she has that 'raspy' voice some do, tho yeah maybe not the most realistic story

Dex-chan lover
Kanade considering that some men might wear skirts is a bit sus, are they not including themselves? 🥚
Trans/genderfluid headcanon /discussion aside, maybe he doesn't consider himself 'male' when in lolita form since he prolly speaks more femininely in aki's prescence (tho i doubt he'd use something like "Ore/Boku" at work either), considering there prolly are 'male' lolita clothes (or i guess 'ouji' might be it's on genre like jirai kei and menhera) if not 'tomboyish' lolita style if you looked hard enough

Dex-chan lover
i guess they don't interact a lot but other than his mole and stuff, it's not that wild for ppl to have similar voices (imagine if she was a smoker and she has that 'raspy' voice some do, tho yeah maybe not the most realistic story
Also i just remembered, even with them coming across each other in the market and the neighborhood cat, i wouldn't be surprised if the office lady for spoke sharply/harshly or bluntly and the 'punk' form was kinder in like a code switching/customer service voice to where you wouldn't recognize it lol

(tho that said it'd be hilarious if they both ran into a coworker/boss and they recognized them both as themselves )

Dex-chan lover
this is about the dude that dresses gothic lolita and looks 10000% like a woman, though.

I think it’s reasonable they have no clue, all things considered.
He looks like a girl when he dresses lolita so I understand why Aki would think he is a girl but I think it should be clear that Aki is girl by now. She said lets go to bathroom together and she is wearing a dress. I think Aki looks like a girl too so I think he is resisting to believe Aki is a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread