Company and Private Life -On and Off- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
Does neither party aware that the pther party is crossdressing? Because if not. It will be awkward since a lesbian would expect to get closer to a lolite girl but instead getting a gay man expecting a goth man. That would be hella awkward

Dex-chan lover
We're just breezing through the story (relatively speaking, of course). I can't wait until we finally get into the fully new stuff eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Does neither party aware that the pther party is crossdressing? Because if not. It will be awkward since a lesbian would expect to get closer to a lolite girl but instead getting a gay man expecting a goth man. That would be hella awkward

We don’t really know their preferences, I think they just find each other attractive. They’ll work it either way I imagine, but it feels like a standard romcom.

noj

IDK it seems pretty obvious shes a woman even in her goth outfit. She still wears lipstick and eyeshadow. The only one who may be unintentionally deceived is her assuming hes a girl. But I doubt itll get too deep. She probably isnt actually a lesbian and he isnt gay. They just like how eachother looks

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit tuned out until we get to the new material, since the author hasn't fixed the pacing issues from the original in this arc. Nice to see it all in one spot to see how it actually is meant to flow together, but...the...ellipses...are...getting...to...me.... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
IDK it seems pretty obvious shes a woman even in her goth outfit. She still wears lipstick and eyeshadow. The only one who may be unintentionally deceived is her assuming hes a girl. But I doubt itll get too deep. She probably isnt actually a lesbian and he isnt gay. They just like how eachother looks
no they don’t know, unless he put two together and figure out Aki is actually a she, untill now they haven’t realize at all

Dex-chan lover

Maybe it's just me but I find the presumption that every pairing must get to fucking is weirder.

Dex-chan lover
Seems a bit presumptuous, who said she's crossdressing? Sure the mangadex description says 'as men' but unless that's specifically from the author I disagree, I feel like some of the synopsis on this site definitely aren't at least.

Expecting him to be a woman is an easy assumption but technically we don't even know for sure either. And my god gender or clothing has absolutely no influence on sexuality either way.

Likely at least one of the two will probably have a 'wait... huh' moment, but I doubt it'd be that big of a deal in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me but I find the presumption that every pairing must get to fucking is weirder.
Well, yeah. Unless you're asexual, most people want to have sex with their romantic partners, and even asexual people will have sex sometimes. What you probably mean is people are jumping straight to sex when the relationship in this manga is barely showing even the slightest hint of romance.

Dex-chan lover
Well, yeah. Unless you're asexual, most people want to have sex with their romantic partners, and even asexual people will have sex sometimes. What you probably mean is people are jumping straight to sex when the relationship in this manga is barely showing even the slightest hint of romance.

"romantic partners"

THAT is part of it, that if a pairing exist they MUST be going for romantic relation from the go.

No such thing as feelings changing/developing over time, they just assume the ending point must apply now.

Like, if the two start developing romantic feelings AFTER the reveal, the question by that first guy will be moot.

Users who are viewing this thread