Concerning the US Protests and Our Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@SunSun Sweden did have a more relaxed response than other Scandinavian countries. Looking at the coronavirus tracker at Worldometer,

Sweden: 49,684 cases so far, 4,854 deaths so far, new cases still rising.
Denmark: 12,099 cases so far, 594 deaths so far, new cases trended down to near nothing.
Norway: 8,620 cases so far, 242 deaths so far, new cases near zero.
Any questions?

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy and that's what, 0.1% of the total population of Sweden for total cases?

So a relaxed response a gets that much, and what's the difference in cases by population compared to Denmark and Norway? 0.01%?

Dex-chan lover
@Tlos you're literally refusing to acknowledge the BLM is inherently racist because police brutality and black lives matter to this organization when these to intersect, according to what you stated earlier, and instead shut down any claim that all lives matter versus police brutality in that it's "just white trolls trying to subvert our movement" (oh and good fucking job implicitly calling me, a fucking person of color white), thereby silencing any other people of color who have been affected by police brutality. BLM is racist against other people of color by the very nature of their origins.

Group Leader
What a double standard @halo,

Sure, if Covid-19 makes a comeback and we get another round of a nationwide lockdown. 🍿Oh, and if one of the candidates kills a minority.

I hope you're not the commie or mullah, or else prepare your basement for the worst. Being used as a pawn won't get you a place to live in if you don't get the situation right now, oh yeahh scaryyy, but it is not scary as being used by someone in the name of pEaCe aNd jUstIcE. Suit yourself and GAL.

@SunSun You keep on insisting that I imply things that I don’t and tbh I don’t think I can have a productive conversation with you so I’m saving my time and ending it here :)

Group Leader
@Halo
misunderstood, my bad.
@sexism
your whole argument that you are building is pointless. things don't happenin a bubble. economic hardship and by extension the not necessarily legal ways to minimize it becomes culture which is still relevant after the economic hardship has been overcome as it engrains itself into identification.
this brings me to another point: identity, or lack thereof. Through slave trade afro americans have been stripped of their identity. the new identity that they got instead is literally defined by opression. how would you like becoming a good citizen under that circumstance?

https://mobile.twitter.com/brownblaze/status/1270044318456180736
Again: please stop giving money to BlackLivesMatter Network.
By their own admission they have no staff and no infrastructure.
in 6 years they've not produced a single community program, sponsored a single piece of legislation or financially supported a single chapter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThatOldSheepDog/status/1271081708427886593
https://twitter.com/CoileainCuan/status/1269413938648752130
"All lives matter"
Second tweet was removed by Twitter (of course). "Disgusting video of an Irish boy being stabbed by black teenagers today in Carrigaline, Co. Cork."

Dex-chan lover
@Tlos

I point out BLM's inherent racism, and what BLM implies, "I never said any of that" I specifically pointed out what BLM implies and what you parroting that line like a good ol boy means.

I point out how you fucking trivialize other POC through saying "saying all lives matter is an attempt to subvert us" Favoring one race's circumstances over others is literally racism and demeaning to other minorities who had lives lost to police brutality but "this conversation isn't productive". You can't accept these things so "i'll just silence the Asian guy by claiming i'm saving my time"

You're part of the fucking problem.

Dex-chan lover
@decourcy

faster than the previous MPD shooting a civie dead. Took 8 months investigation before the cop responsible before an arrest was made, those 4 being arrested is lightspeed in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
@siegheil cause they're cashing in

Corporations that gave no shits about racism start making "People of Color" bandaids and putting up black squares to make money.

Celebrities, ethots, and dumbasses with more money than sense (ie Logan Paul) do the same thing cause fame and attention whoring come with virtue signaling.

You're right, there's literally no reason for other countries to get in on this, but for some bumfucking reason BLM has a branch in the UK, where black english has been a thing for fucking almost a century and there's literally no police on black racism, and instead there's mass "peaceful protests" where 23 UK police officers get injured.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun He literally said none of that, you're interpreting his words in the worst way possible so you can attack the strawman.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuckwit His first fucking post to this thread was "if you say All live matter you're grossly informed or a bastard". He literally created two strawmen with that sentence, that you're either an idiot or a bastard if you say all lives matter.

I'm Chinese, does my life not matter if I get killed by a cop? Apparently it does not, cause he fucking quotes BLM's official line that all lives matter was created by white people to subvert the movement, which THEN CREATES ANOTHER STRAWMAN, that if you believe that all lives matter, not JUST black lives, you're against BLM. And instead of addressing any of what I said, implying that I'm white, shutting down my voice by implying i'm subverting BLM by creating said strawmen and putting me in that label, he goes "i didn't say that, i'm just gonna ignore you"

But you come after me for "interpreting his words in the worst way possible so you can attack the strawman", when he fucking did it with two sentences.

Good fucking job @Fuckwit

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun Your entire second paragraph is extrapolating meaning from his words that aren't there. Nobody is attacking you except yourself.

He's right when he says the phrase "all lives matter" was created as a direct response used to discredit BLM. That's not an attack, that's a fact. You can believe all lives matter. Nobody is saying all lives don't matter, or that black lives matter more than others. But the exact phrase "all lives matter" is different, it has meaning beyond face value. It's like how Allahu Akhbar means "God is great", but its use is banned almost everywhere because of its connotations. Or how the swastika used to be an oriental symbol with completely different meaning than what the Nazis gave it.

BLM as an organization was made to fight against police brutality over black people. Nowhere and at no point does that mean that ONLY black lives matter, that was never their point. It's not like we MUST have just one organization for everything under the sun, that's impossible.

Now, BLM did become corrupt later, infected by actual black racists, but that's an entirely different point and the guy you accused of attacking you did no such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread