Confession Series - Ch. 21 - This girl is really cute (Chapter 6 - Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the type that disgraces you in public but acts all clingy alone, fuck that lmao.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was like, how the fuck do you cut your fingers baking cookies, then there were side dishes. Aight girl you outdone yourself give yourself a clap.

Dex-chan lover
Some horny shit imagination below
I can see them doing a play in where she she is sticking her ass out that table and he fucks the shit out of her

how do you cut your finger making cookies?
edit: commented before reading the last page

@Dabaha those square cookies with 2 colours can be made by combine 4 different long pieces and then cutting them into cookie thick pieces. So yes you can cut yourself making cookies. lol

@mbos14 bro, I'm weeb enough to have actually cooked those kind of cookies just because I saw it on anime so much, they aint that great, I mean, they're good, but they aint worth the effort, anyway, its goddamn cookie dough... you can cut it with a butterknife... cutting her finger making those particular cookies is as much a sign of oligophrenia (a new word I heard today) as liking dubbed anime...

@Dabaha your point is fair but i will counter it with the fact i saw someone in cooking class burn water.

Users who are viewing this thread