Confinement King - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Group Leader
sorry this upload took so long! I've been super busy with exams and once they were over I kind of forgot about this thing. anyway, hope you guys enjoy! still plenty more to go so hopefully I'll get around to those a little sooner.

Last edited:
sorry this upload took so long! I've been super busy with exams and once they were over I kind of forgot about this book of degeneracy. anyway, hope you guys enjoy! still plenty more to go so hopefully I'll get around to those a little sooner.
We hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the others that will hopefully come soon. Thanks for reading.

sorry this upload took so long! I've been super busy with exams and once they were over I kind of forgot about this book of degeneracy. anyway, hope you guys enjoy! still plenty more to go so hopefully I'll get around to those a little sooner.
Please respond to this message at your earliest convenience.

@Xe11o @Peninsula When you can, can you please finish translating the rest of Page 28 on Chapter 08 of Confinement King Manga on Mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
Can the translator double-check the start of page 5? From context, I'm pretty sure it should say "a few hours earlier" rather than "a few hours later".

Dex-chan lover
Why do I keep getting surprised when the MC isn't as fat and ugly as he's supposed to be...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for uploading can't wait for more :)

Group Leader
Can the translator double-check the start of page 5? From context, I'm pretty sure it should say "a few hours earlier" rather than "a few hours later".
yeah sorry about that. replaced the page almost immediately but it takes a while for mangadex to roll out the new version i guess

Users who are viewing this thread