Conquering the Academy with Just a Sashimi Knife. - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
mc rn:
gv89vi.png

Dex-chan lover
where does the story even go from here dude. he admitted he gave up. this is like if goku when going super saiyan attacked Gohan out of the rage of the transformation. how he copes with this relevation and the giving into temptation i hope will become a driving force for the narrative, because it will set this manga apart.

Ok...so nice. He is thankful that she saved him from that state. I love yanderes so, I really hope he changes his mind on her lol.
Outside of that, the chapter was great. His looking at his blessing as a curse is a neat idea, not unique but interesting in how they are using it in this story. I am excited to see where they go from here. Especially with the yandere's family in the mix.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this is going nowhere. It's so obvious what the mc needs to do but he doesn't want to admit it. Mc is killing this story. Trying to give this a chance but man.

Group Leader
The epitome of

"He pretends to be sane" but no, he doesnt pretend at all he really fight for to be sane... yet the plot is not on his favor.

Dex-chan lover
A curse hmmm... I was wanting to see get a god level knife and just be op mc but for now a curse might be a better story motif than a blessing. Lets see this play out^^

Dex-chan lover
His Blessing feels similar to 'Omphalos' Blessing/Murder Addiction' in Survival Story of a Sword King, where killing humans gave otherworlders exp and so much intoxicating pleasure that made them unable to stop.

Huh, didn't expect to see this idea in a story about a sashimi knife protagonist. Can't wait to see how things turn out.

daaam!! im in, just give more and moaaarrr... It's bad that I found this work now,I'd rather find it when it had about 100 chapters for binge reading.

Users who are viewing this thread