Contract Concubine - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
This is like.. when you overestimate how good you are.. and stepped right into enemies' traps 😅

Dex-chan lover
so many people got to watch her and stuff o-o really. i think she should have just let the investigation team catch the stalker
Many thanks

@unime. I think the king asked her to be the bait and not the investigator... If she is searching the culprits as well, she should ask for more payment. She honed her body too much and forgot to hone her brain, me think.

So it was this yuji guy or whatever 🤔... seems like he is the spy in the investigation department

I still don't get why she leaves her conspicuous long blonde hair visible when she goes sneaking around. It's utterly dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Stealth is shit like some derp trigger in red zone in assassin creed then murder all of them or get out and wait a bit before going back in.

Thank you so much for the chapters!! But for such a great assasin she’s being really obvious and dumb. Like is she trying to go out of her way to blow her cover? And she keeps doing things the emperor hasn’t asked for.. for what reason? I love this concept and when she’s acting as yesuh it’s hilarious but really😒

Yep, I thought he might be Yugi when he turned back and I saw the short silver hair. But who is the other guy? And what's with this acting separate from Hahae?
Ugh... this is more diffcult than I thought!

Plus, really, she should hide her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread