Contract Concubine - Ch. 34

Thanks for the mass release. I mean, I can't fully blame Anhon's misunderstanding, her wording can literally be treated in such a way BUT knowing her profession should've also stopped him from misunderstanding... at this level (especially with her buying women part), Yesuh hasn't shown any indication that she's bi afterall.

Funny updates! And I was kinda surprised our clumsy spy is a suspect, I mean sure when you think about it, Yugi and the other white hair have a different agenda, Hahae is someone worth trusting since Anhon isn't aiming for his head, only Taewoon was the only known guy left in contact with the dead man.

So excited on how this initiating/proactive Anhon is gonna go. Clearly, he's genuinely fallen for her and shows possessive tendencies (I mean, he's literally trying to look for one special man in her life when his only clue is the guy's first name and assumes his gender), now he's stopping her from frequenting the red light district. I am suspicious of his bed abilities (despite the number of his concubines) because of his recent actions. Its like the guy hasn't ever fallen in love yet (Also understandable if every woman he has was a contract marriage and seems to have no empress or noble concubine in sight)

now this is a manhwa misunderstanding i havent seen before 😂😂😂 tysm for updates

Im the only one wondering what are Hahae's personal reasons 😂
And thank you for updates 👍🏻❤

BWHAHAHAHA okay i'm in hahae ship before but now ill be back to ahhon. LOL misunderstanding

Ah another misunderstanding trope...for like the third time in this series 😤 please let this be the last one lol

Users who are viewing this thread