Contract Concubine - Ch. 35

its cus the emperor came to kinda love yesuh that's why he prolly mentioned about 'trust.' and remember she was his very first assassin he's ever hired so he doesn't know which line not to cross. he's also the very top of the social ladder in his country. if there's something he doesn't know, he has the right to look into that. yesuh included. his time period is dictatorship. and he doesn't know what he's feeling was betrayal and hurt- built on misunderstandings. and he's an emperor so he's gotta have a character befitting of one, but he's a bit naïve, which I don't mine. it's hella cute. I honestly still ship yesuh and emperor. cute stuff.

but he has no right to ask LOL, he's in the wrong. I don't like men that play this way.

God what a pushy asshat of a first ml. Can't wait to see him eating a dose of regret.

I regret laughing at the misunderstanding earlier but fuck the emperor

I have a feeling yugi(?) is going to get involved after this, or the other white haired dude in the cover

my god this man angers me, dont prey into the personal life of the person you made the contract with. your relationship is strictly business??? what right do you have to bring up a topic YOU KNOW brings great discomfort? you sir have broken the mutual trust due to your incompetence and childish behavior. this ml is seriously an idiot, hopefully fl views him in a similar light and leaves.

What a hypocrite. Expects the relationship to built on trust yet goes behind her back to investigate something that doesn't concern him nor his assignment (and also something that makes Yesuh deeply uncomfortable). What a despicable character :(

Double-page supporter
i hate the emperor rn, and tbh i never shipped them anyways hes so clingy and he's gonna tie yesuh down.

@booppp I came here to leave the same comment LMAO goodbye loser boy! He's embarrassing and trash, I'll be so upset when she immediately comes back for whatever reason

she's free from his stupid traps, I hope she married horen and not end up with this trashy emperor

Bruhh I'm pissed at how childish he is. He's supposedly the "wise" emperor but he's the one being illogical here.

I want to read the raws now cause I want to know how my baby Yessuh will deal with this horse manure

Fed-Kun's army
everyone in the comments right now at the emperor: booooo we hate your pussy!!!

in all seriousness tho, she did all the work for him so i hope that he still pays her. he got no business to be snoopin around just cause he caught some feelings when she wasnt even interested in him so the clown in this situation is him and him alone

Aggregator gang
The chapter was so light-hearted with the misunderstandings and it suddenly took a sharp turn

Users who are viewing this thread