Contract Concubine - Ch. 40

Thank you for the update!

I really like Yugis character, he's very interesting. He is very shady and kinda shady lmao, tbh because we can't really trust yugi I wonder if his sadistic side is a farce or not. Maybe not. I just like yugi a lot lmao so his character is very intriguing.

Thanks for the update. I agree though, should've gone with the 2nd option, minus the touching. Just sharing the bed (I mean, she really didn't let him finish). Although, I would love some steamy scenes with the much more interesting Yugi than with Anhon

Banned
Let me guess, she's the only one out of everyone including the shadows, the investigation dept, the emperor, etc. That has no scent. And this sly dude notices that.

Fed-Kun's army
Yugi, I wish you were the male lead... bruh... That shady bastard is too interesting and charming, gah...!

Yugi's interaction with 'Ba an' are really fun to read-> probs because its a mystery if we can trust him and his character in general is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
And the few people that we know of who are trained to use tracking scents are assassins...

She could just tell ahhon to shut Yugi up, he is a subordinate how dare he ask what his majesty's motives are? The story telling is just so annoying. She should have threaten him about telling ahhon everything tbh. Don't get me wrong Yugi is interesting, it's just it doesn't make sense

Users who are viewing this thread