Contract Concubine - Ch. 57

Yooo Ahhon is being such a kid and I really ship Horen with Yessuh so gg Ahhon you had your chances┐(´ー`)┌

Aggregator gang
How interesting... I wonder how Yesuh and Horen got separated - might be due to his father, I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised if he had told her that she can't marry Horen until she had a huge amount of gold (at some point she had mentioned 5 m), so maybe she became an assassin to get a lot of gold as quickly as possible.
But it looks like Yesuh's cover won't hold for much longer.
It was pretty funny how the Hojok kids said in her presence that a human had entered their territory... I guess they didn't see her as human, which means she must have been there for a very long time, which begs the question - how did she come to live there? Was she abducted? Had she been abandoned as a baby? So many questions...

Love how everyone doesn't want her to end up with the emperor, but we all know it will be in the end 🤭 he is kinda cute tho.

I don't think she'll end up with him though? My guts are telling me he's second lead HAHA he's deadass married to her and she doesn't even have any sort of feelings for him, much less aware of his own feelings for her. hmmm if anything, my bet's on Yugi being endgame, or maybe even Hahae, but Yugi seems more likely

oh damn, this is getting interesting. tho i think this got dropped so we have no choice but to wait for the official translation to catch up if thats the case :((

Users who are viewing this thread