Contract Concubine

The novel ending is pushing me to continue this series. If it doesn't remain faithfully to the novel, I would have drop this.

I heard that Yesuh chose the male lead in the end is only because out of pity instead of really loving him. Is this true? 😟

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

No why yugi??? Hes frickin boring!!! Give her to hahae at least but not the random duuudee🤢

Still loving Yesuh. Honestly, I don't really care who the ML is since I don't really like any of them (I'm only here for Yesuh, seriously), but I am really enjoying how she truly doesn't give two shi*s about the emperor's relationships...or anyone else's, for that matter.

Group Leader
lol Yesuh's personality gaps are the best thing ever. She doesn't care about anyone's interpersonal relationships within the palace and loves the drama lmao

apparently Yugi is the ml but boy that was so unexpected when I heard yugi,yugi out off all the people was the ml like it just came out of the blue.

Sadly the progress is too slow. There is zero, I repeat zero! romance in this and we have been reading chapter after chapter for what?
Seeing a useless assasin, a somewhat useless emperor, and zero progress in the story itself?
so far:
- emperor meets the "best assasin ever" T_T
- become my concubine and find my enemies
- she enters the palace
- nothing really happens....

THE EMPEROR IS NOT THE ML! YAYYY

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Yugi??!!
What in the hell is the function of the dem cover??!!

When will the series be updated next
I need this to survive 😩😩😩

I know it takes a lot of effort and hard work to provide translations and I'm grateful for that but...

My heart how do I control it?

*sighs*

Please update soon🙏🙏🙏

I don't like any of them.
ahhon is a hoe, hahae has no dimension and yugi kinda disgusts me even though he's entertaining.
i can't understand why you guys are so excited that he's the ML when they have no chemistry. they meet like once in a blue moon and half the time he's fantasizing about cutting her up or something painful just to hear her scream like? y'all are weirdos sorrynotsorry.
i wish she'd just be a bad ass bitch and keep contract killing by herself. or if she had to get with someone, concubine horran is the best option, let's be honest
i'm kinda bored with this. if ahhon were the love interest i probably would have been like whatever because that's what i expected from the cover and the title (so misleading like where tf is the correlation. yugi isn't even in the background ??) but yugi as a love interest just doesn't make sense to me, i really thought he'd end up dead or something because he's so shady

Users who are viewing this thread