Convenience Store of the Dead ~The Convenience Store Clerk Will Get Rescued in 100 Days~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 101 - Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
Who TF is she? Must be a prodigy if she knew how to do some vaccine development as a part time worker.

Power Uploader
I still don't get the kid's deal, she injected him one of her half-finished vaccines and he turned into a sentient zombie while she actually got cured?

Dex-chan lover
i literally just saw this on the homepage and just read it all at once, and i don't understand like anything, what is she responsible for, what.

Double-page supporter
0 explanations. Just who is she? How in god's name does she create a prototype vaccine in less than 100 days?

Thank you for the translations!

I really enjoyed this but this ending sequence got a little mysterious. How did You get infected? There was one day where they showed him with a bandage on his neck, so I assumed he got bitten? Maybe not?

Why is she the “enemy of humanity”? What did she do??

But I have to say I’m glad to see You at the end, albeit neither alive nor dead.

Contributor
The kid was bitten in the neck, most likely while they set up the power (same chapter).

What I don't understand is what's the deal with her, why his colleague said "enemy of humanity" and "it was my curiosity and carelessness that messed up the world"

I wonder if we'll ever get some explanation about her in a spin off or more detailed manga. Especially about the stuff in the epilogue.

Power Uploader
@Genesis7478 @Nolzi
The ending is kinda mysterious since it's set in 12 years further into the future, which we don't even know the narrative for it.
I don't think she actually finished developing a vaccine by Day 100, in my opinion.

@ScarecrowB
Um, actually, both the kid and Hino got injected

Oh, and little Hino might make a appearance in the book version's extras or something
https://twitter.com/nanasamib/status/1350961985941286914/photo/1
However, I won't be able to do it since I'm unable to purchase the raws.

kid got bit on the neck and then she used her prototype vaccine on him and her self? she also lost her arm? did she turn into a zombie? and then cut her arm off at some point?

Fed-Kun's army
So what I assumed happened was after getting rescued, she had to talk to the ones decontaminating her about her wounds, and why there is an injection sized hole on her arm.

Then after explaining that, she'll explain that she's a college student with knowledge with scientific bacteriology or what not. Get's accepted into the research team but because they could not find the right antibodies for as a cure from only blood samples, she offered her arm for research.

12 years pass, she somehow pseudo-graduates with a degree within walled territory and is now a head/lead/major contributor to the cure and is now leading the revival project. In that time, she secured You-kun and made efforts to make him the first recipient of the new revival drug.

Users who are viewing this thread