Convenience Store of the Dead ~The Convenience Store Clerk Will Get Rescued in 100 Days~

Fuckkkkkkkkkk that endingggggg
Firstly when i know that you is die, it breaks my heart butt that endingg, huhhh sooo huhh i cant speak or type anymore it justtt huhhh😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
There wasn't effective buildup or foreshadowing for the reveal of the ending which left it unsatisfying.

Still an interesting short read.

Can someone pls explain the ending? im confuse about the "enemy of humanity" thing...

Dex-chan lover
@Khrizart I'm making a lot of assumptions but...

In the first page of the epilogue it seems like the female lead became a mad scientist, and possibly re-released the virus into the population again in order to get the "countless samples" the other scientist mentioned. It sorta feels like maybe it was supposed to be smaller, and not another outbreak based on her remorse on later pages about her "Carelessness... messing up the world" but the end game seems to be a serum that brings back the dead using the zombie virus.

That aside, I would have liked to see the epilogue stretched out into at least a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
what i hate about this manga is just how the "story ship" was stirred from peacefully surviving the calm yet vast and dangerous sea for 100days to fck it im gonna charge that large storm and reach for its eye(of the storm)...

@Khrizart @Nodens
This is just my take on it but she's been kinda acting like a mad scientist from around 50-ish? First distilling professional grade alcohol, then building a centrifuge using the chainsaw motor, and there's at least two food keep-warm devices she converted into incubators for her petri dishes. The author doesn't explain Hino's background but it's definitely not normal and she's at least an advanced hobbyist when it comes to the DIY lab equipment. Keeping in mind that there's no internet, she'd need to be somewhat familiar with the equipment already in order to cobble together something similar.

I assume the author is hinting that Hino's curiosity lead to her creating the zombie virus but, since she never seems to think "this looks familiar", there's a good change that wasn't her original goal. Her carelessness probably comes from not containing the virus properly, or someone else got their hands on her project and that's how the outbreak starts. It's really hard for me to imagine Hino being in charge of some world changing research project when she's leisurely working at a convenience store. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ Maybe she got fired from a research lab pre-outbreak?

All in all, this was actually an interesting read. The epilogue is a little too much of a bomb drop and left too open ended but it's enough to imagine a happy ending?

local woman makes vaccine using chainsaw and pure fucking willpower, what a chad.

About halfway through I just thought "don't do this at home kids".... and it just got worse from there on.
Art is okay, doesn't take long to read... but it's still not worth the time.

Some part dont make sense. Like
how a cashier can make a vaccine, and within idk 100 days? Didnt really count when she started.
If you can ignore certain stuff then it is awesome. But the ending is a bit confusing. Its worth a read tho. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread