Cool na Doukyuusei no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 91.5 - Sister route...extra

Dex-chan lover
"Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. Each a reflection of what could have been. Some heroes will rise, others will fall. And nothing will be the same. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and dare to face the unknown, and ponder the question... What if?"
―The Watcher
giphy.webp

Supporter
"Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. Each a reflection of what could have been. Some heroes will rise, others will fall. And nothing will be the same. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and dare to face the unknown, and ponder the question... What if?"
―The Watcher
giphy.webp
quote-space-is-big-really-big-you-just-won-t-believe-how-vastly-hugely-mind-bogglingly-big-douglas-adams-0-17-46.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she did this to push to plot along to make her older sister to be more proactive and to also lovingly yank her sister's chain for the LOLZ

Dex-chan lover
heh~ of course you get angry when someone touches your property...

Dex-chan lover
She's going to destroy his dick when Haru goes to sleep later. As a precaution.

Dex-chan lover
We still have yet to see Kuru and imouto's brother? and the hubby's sister that was mentioned in ch.15

:aquadrink:
aside from Kuru and imouto's mother (Haru's granny on Kuru's side)
plus the other series' Hina, her childhood/hubby, and their daughter Kinako

Dex-chan lover
We still have yet to see Kuru and imouto's brother? and the hubby's sister that was mentioned in ch.15

:aquadrink:
aside from Kuru and imouto's mother (Haru's granny on Kuru's side)
plus the other series' Hina, her childhood/hubby, and their daughter Kinako
Not to mention Kuru's father.

And yeah, I hope imouto finds someone nice eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread