Cool na Doukyuusei no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 98.1 - Everyone has done it

Group Leader
Kuru be like.

UrC11ja.png

Double-page supporter
A gamer like Haru can't be bothered with remembering what she needs for school the next day, or maybe she just wanted something from the convenience store and it can't be helped.

Either way a pro gamer move thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Again another chapter that's missing the second panel (and seemingly not because of translator, since even format of the panel differs)? This manga always comes with 2 panels per page! This is wrong!
Ah yes. The "Last Minute BS". Love it when my fam pulls this on me. :haa:
You cant expect someone to remember to prepare for anything until after they needed it. Honestly impressed the kid remembered to prepare a bento as early as the same day, since that's prolly better than I would do.

Dex-chan lover
Is it morning or is it night? If it's the latter, this is Haru's big brain move to stop her mother from getting horny

Dex-chan lover
You cant expect someone to remember to prepare for anything until after they needed it. Honestly impressed the kid remembered to prepare a bento as early as the same day, since that's prolly better than I would do.
Yeah, I probably would have gone to school and realized I wouldn't be eating lunch that day.

Users who are viewing this thread