Cool na Doukyuusei no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 98.1 - Everyone has done it

Dex-chan lover
Again another chapter that's missing the second panel (and seemingly not because of translator, since even format of the panel differs)? This manga always comes with 2 panels per page! This is wrong!

You cant expect someone to remember to prepare for anything until after they needed it. Honestly impressed the kid remembered to prepare a bento as early as the same day, since that's prolly better than I would do.
Yes ...... you can

Dex-chan lover
At least it's only a bento.... Most likely there are already left overs that you could quickly heat up in the microwave.... And it's a kids bento so the amount of food you need is much more limited...

Supporter
This is when you bring out your sandwich skills. Bread, butter, ham, cheese, and probably something green.
Sandwich skills, you say?
IMG_8397.jpg

BOOM! Toast sandwich!

At least it wasn't the "It is school picture day and I have no clean clothes left", confession.
Then you have never done the "I need something for a school project tomorrow" confession. Mom was scary.

Dex-chan lover
Then you have never done the "I need something for a school project tomorrow" confession. Mom was scary.
I mean "tomorrow" would imply you still have some time to prepare.
But doing laundry right before school starts? Nigh impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Mom, tomorrow is art class. I will need a set of water painting kit, a canvas, a stand for the canvas, a cooking wok, 6m rope, and the Necronomicon of the Under Seas.

Dex-chan lover
everyone has forgotten at least once!
many have forgotten many times and still do :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Shi reminds me of when my ma found out i had a project due tmr so she made me stay up and do it on the fucking floor that night 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread