Cosmic Censorship - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Let's Take A Bath

Dex-chan lover
Author went a little too bit overboard with the fanservice or is it just me?
I agree, slightly too much fanservice

also
why did Maki wear her pants on her head before taking stuff off, is this like, how people undress??? Cause I never did it that way.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, slightly too much fanservice

also
why did Maki wear her pants on her head before taking stuff off, is this like, how people undress??? Cause I never did it that way.
She used her legs to throw the leggings onto her head. Saves the effort of reaching down then throwing them into the basket.
And yes people do this albiet maybe not onto the head and instead arm height since if you have metal parts you could accidentally hit your face.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can never quite shake the feeling of having to pity Maki. It's presented all cutesy like, but she's basically a prisoner. We successfully glossed over the fact that her new pals were perfectly willing to put a child into a coma, but let's not forget that happened, and even now she's basically a prisoner in her own life, under constant surveillance, not free to go anywhere or do anything on her own, entirely at the mercy of these highly advanced humans who mostly don't seem to feel anything for her and are willing to do whatever it takes with/to her, and have messed with her life before, for reasons that still weren't adequately explained to her.
And there's nothing she can do about it. The only one even remotely on her side is Roger, and even then he's just a captor playing nice at best. Everything that happens is so far beyond her ability to influence, the dynamics in this are completely wack. It helps that she exists in manga-world, where it's much easier to accept an outrageous premise and spin it into humor, but her situation is absolutely fucked on every level.

Dex-chan lover
I can never quite shake the feeling of having to pity Maki. It's presented all cutesy like, but she's basically a prisoner. We successfully glossed over the fact that her new pals were perfectly willing to put a child into a coma, but let's not forget that happened, and even now she's basically a prisoner in her own life, under constant surveillance, not free to go anywhere or do anything on her own, entirely at the mercy of these highly advanced humans who mostly don't seem to feel anything for her and are willing to do whatever it takes with/to her, and have messed with her life before, for reasons that still weren't adequately explained to her.
And there's nothing she can do about it. The only one even remotely on her side is Roger, and even then he's just a captor playing nice at best. Everything that happens is so far beyond her ability to influence, the dynamics in this are completely wack. It helps that she exists in manga-world, where it's much easier to accept an outrageous premise and spin it into humor, but her situation is absolutely fucked on every level.
Yes… if I were in their position I would be… well, not depressed, I already got that covered. More depressed, I suppose?

Dex-chan lover
I would have bailed if a fashionable penis featured in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
6 fucking pages about her undressing, really author?

...yeah, I'd taze her too if I'm in that position.

I would have bailed if a fashionable penis featured in this chapter.
Maki's too busy 😭-ing to check if (s)he's packing heat.

Users who are viewing this thread