cotton candy scans

Could you consider picking up Ai ni nante Oborenai (愛になんて溺れない) in the future? I love Miyazono Izumi’s work and the summary of this manga looks really promising. Thanks again for your hard work! :)

We love you guys <3 Thank you for your har work, and thnks a lot for finishing "please don't call me mylady"

First of all , Thank you so much for your hardwork .I got the change to read such beautiful josei mangas thanks to you !

I don't know if you guys accept request but if you do then mind giving this one a thought

https://mangadex.org/title/15147/sister-to-vampire/chapters/

once again thank you for translating ❤️.

Hello cotton candy scans! I just love your work and my thanks would not be enough. You have all my gratitude and now i have some manga requests for you.
Can you consider "Hakoiri no musume" (there's just the first chapter here on mangadex) and "Kore wa Keihi de Ochimasen! ~ Keiribu no Morikawa-san ~"? They are both josei and i'm sure you really love it ^_^

I hope you'll be interested in translating Tale of Felluah
https://mangadex.org/title/11230/tale-of-felluah/chapters/

Group Leader
@1552655
No. We are working on next chapter, please be patient.
If you have scanlation skills, please send a PM to any of our admins on Discord to help speed up the process.

Hello Cotton Candy Scans!! Thank you so much for translating the Karen Ichijou manga. Would it be alright to ask if you guys are translating the its sequel manga too? Thank you very much, hope you have a good day!!!

Thank you for translating "That Beautiful (Man) is 'Loose,". Do you think it would be possible for you to also pick up "Yonimo Fujitsu na Piano Sonata"? It's by the same author and it's been over a year since the last update.

I follow "Honnou Switch". Now that I looked at all your other translations, I got a lot of mangas updated on my reading list and I'm excited to check them out!! Thanks for the translations! ❤️I just realized I used to read some your works from aggregator websites before discovering mangadex mb

Hello cotton candy scans! Could you consider picking up Sekai de Ichiban Hayai Haru? The first few chapters really hooked me in :)
Thank you for your translations!!

Users who are viewing this thread