Countach - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - The Touge’s Goddess Does Not Smile

Double-page supporter
Yeah well can't say that I was a fan of this chapter. Introducing a threat to immediately counter it with another introduced factor seems very artificial. Having the guy realize his recklessness damaged his dear Viper would've been enough I think.

Aggregator gang
Reminds me of that one Initial D chapter when the opponent wanted to use his gang to threaten the heroes team, but turned out KT was actually an ex-member of that gang, so the plan went backfired on them...
Just dont tell the viper boy that Juri beat his boss ass...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah well can't say that I was a fan of this chapter. Introducing a threat to immediately counter it with another introduced factor seems very artificial. Having the guy realize his recklessness damaged his dear Viper would've been enough I think.
I don't think this manga is about fighting tons of gang members.

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of that one Initial D chapter when the opponent wanted to use his gang to threaten the heroes team, but turned out KT was actually an ex-member of that gang, so the plan went backfired on them...
Just dont tell the viper boy that Juri beat his boss ass...
Yeah had the same flashback. What a garbage episode that was. Rich boy Takahashi being somehow retconned into a feared bosozoku leader was the absolute lowest point of the series for me.
Considering how much that guy was shown to love his Viper I genuinely think the fact he crashed due to the gravel he spread would have been enough to make him see the errors of his ways.

Power Uploader
I think it's more of a subtle jab at that scene of ID, there it was school boys pretending to be tought while racing their cheap cars, here its dude in his 20's or early 30's, rekt his Viper by his own doing and has a nerve to ransome some money after loosing a race, hiding by a "gang" thats pretty much a guys in their 30's playing majong all night long, they ain't gonna hop on bikes and run up some mountaing to do shit. Basicly showing how this guys is clown that can't take an L he earned.

Dex-chan lover

It's not a dear Viper for him. It's just his latest tool with high performance he could use to compensate for his only average street racing skills. Since he's a gangster of organised crime, he needs to possess external signs of his success (wealth). Viper ought to be excellent to impress his underlings and peers. If a new sports car appears that strikes his fancy, he would replace the Viper with it in a heartbeat.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like the resolution of this chapter. Wanted to see how mc would get out of this if he didn't have an acquaintance in a gang.

Users who are viewing this thread