Cradle of the Saint, Coffin of the Spinster

Another simp. After what he saw he could still sleep. What happen if they murder him next morning, he don't have plane how he will fight back, he reckless think that the Sister will forgave him for what happen last night?? If he want protect his little brother at any cost why he still simp like this?

Itachi kill all his clan at age 13
Tanjiro fight for his sister at 13
Edward Elric become state alchemist at 12
Sanemi (wind pillar) far younger than three above when he kill his demon mother.
And then Kaiba, at 14 he take over KC after force CEO of KC adopt him and his brother at his 12.

Well, if you are Masochist the this is perfect manga for you

"Another simp" ...he's a fourteen year old child? I don't know who the hell Itachi is but "oh yeah I murdered my entire clan at 13" sounds like a vastly different story at that point and borderline mary sue if it isn't already. It's psychological horror, he's not going to suddenly amass 'and then i punch the nun in the face' powers just because you'd find it cathartic, that's not realistic. It's not a g or even pg-rated story for younger teens. A child doesn't generally kill an adult unless pressed into extreme self defense in the moment or they're sociopathic. He's a normal kid thrown into a batshit situation, he doesn't have ninja bullshit powers to get out of that.

Anyway good story so far, I feel like the author is makes it clear in writing it's a communal narcissism thing on nun's part and not "oh she does superduper horrible shit but she loves them really", eg the scapegoat/golden child dynamics and pitting kids against each other taken up to 11 with "the less favoured child of the week literally dies".

@heckingheck realistic?? If it realistic then after they got theirs first punishment, no, after they heard it, the big brother should grab nearby chair and fight them back. That's realistic.
It's look like this manga written by female author do not understand any thing about hard life and brotherhood.
Maybe if it's about two sisters, then I don't have any complaint (I don't have sister and not female, not enough experience to tell about it), but this just pathetic and unrealistic at all.

I don't think we're going to agree on 'realistic' since you think a thirteen year old murdering their entire clan is 'realistic'. The realistic response is often not the idealized cathartic one that tends to get you a) killed b) leave you worse off than you were previously (He's not going to be able to take her out on the spot with a chair when she has several sycophants in the same room). I'm not even gonna start on the weird gender double standards there, it's pretty obvious you're young and too many action/adventure series skewed your idea of what a believable response is for a literal child being abused on an isolated island where his only ally is his younger brother.

Fed-Kun's army
@wickerbottom
Acting violently would probably be the worst choice here since he is both out numbered and is a young child who would have a major disadvantage if he tried to fight an adult. Not mention even if he was able to fight, his brother could be taken hostage. The smart move would have been to pretend like you understand and are willing to give in while waiting for the perfect moment to escape or prepare for a fight where he could have the advantage.

Also unlike most action series, a lot of people do not fight back but freeze in a moment of shock when they are suddenly thrown into a traumatic situation. Its why it sometimes takes years for it to come out when someone is abusing their children or other family members. These boys aren't child soldiers or kids from who grew up in a gang but a couple of young Japanese kids who just recently became orphans in a society that strongly pressures people to conform. They probably both of the edge of a full on panic episode.

Users who are viewing this thread